ASTOUNDING GRADUATION GIFT FOR ENGINEERS
YOUR OWN ENGINEERING PRACTICE WITHIN 6 YEARS OF GRADUATION
Surprisingly this is a realistic goal. Find out the step-by-step roadmap at TheEngineersResource.com. When I graduated with a BS in engineering, I was a no-body. I had no connections and had never seen the inside of a country club. But, I was savvy enough to know that I needed to make contacts and get known. I had my own full time private practice in less than 5 years.
The secrets are revealed in the new book The “Complete Guide” to CONSULTING ENGINEERING by John D. Gaskell, Retired Professional Engineer. Go to TheEngineersResource.com to learn more about consulting engineering and to download a free chapter.
The ideal gift for engineers of all disciplines is The “Deluxe” Gift Package which is all three of my books in Hard Cover (Casewraped) or The “Standard” Gift Package in Paperback. Would you like to be responsible for providing an engineering practice for your engineer that will support him/her and their family for their entire career? What are you waiting for?
Learn the answers to your most compelling questions about consulting engineering:
- Is it the right career choice for you? Consider what this fascinating profession entails and how it will change your life.
- Do you want to have your own engineering firm? If so, you will learn the step-by-step procedures to make it happen.
- Would you like to be able to predict your first year’s income and expenses? You will discover how to prepare a Business Plan.
- Do you know how to calculate the best fee quote for each project? Learn the “insider” secrets to winning quotes that will make your projects profitable.
- Do you want to become known in the engineering community and develop an impressive list of contacts, achievements, and awards? Learn how easy it is and how you can do it.
- Do you want to be considered an “expert” in your specialty? If so, learn how to become a published author and how gratifying it can be to see your words in print.
- Do you want to be part of an exceptional engineering practice? If so, you will learn how to make, both you and your firm, “outstanding.”
- Would you like to more than “double” your firm’s selection rate for projects? Learn how to prepare the best marketing materials and implement effective marketing methods.
- Would you like to add a “specialty” that allows you to charge one and one-half to two times your normal hourly rate. If so, consider the profitable and fascinating field of “forensic engineering.”