START FORENSIC ENGINEERING
“Learn the step-by-step process to start forensic engineering so that your testimony will be creditable.”
By John D. Gaskell, Retired Consulting Engineer
Author of “The Complete Guide to FORENSIC ENGINEERING”
Forensic engineering is defined by the National Academy of Forensic Engineers (NAFE) as “the application of the art and science of engineering in matters which are in, or may possibly relate to, the jurisprudence system, inclusive of alternative dispute resolution.” These engineers serve as consultants to the legal profession and as expert witnesses in courts of law.
FORENSIC ENGINEERING START
Don’t just “stumble” into becoming a forensic engineer. Plan for it. Learn how to systematically search for and get the right job in a forensic engineering practice or a consulting engineering firm; one that will qualify you to take the PE exam and give you the knowledge and experience to eventually head-up your own firm. Detect the secrets of being properly prepared for your job interview. Discover how to become an “exceptional” employee and see how that will help you when you start your own “outstanding” forensic engineering practice.
Find out how easy it is to transcend from the status of a “nobody” to being “widely known and respected”. Uncover the mysteries of getting elected “unopposed” to Engineering Society Boards and being nominated for prestigious awards. With determination and effort, you can establish credentials that will eventually distinguish you from your competitors. The important lesson here is: “It doesn’t just happen – You make it happen”. Read how!
- Plan ahead. Don’t “Stumble” into becoming a consulting engineer. Plan for it.
- Get a job. Work at a consulting engineering practice that will qualify you to take the PE exam and give you the knowledge and experience to head-up your own firm.
- Live within your means, so that you will have the assets and good credit to be your own boss.
- Establish a relationship with a financial institution.
- Gain credentials. Get elected “unopposed” to Engineering Society Boards and get nominated for prestigious awards that will distinguish you from your competitors.
- It doesn’t just happen. – “You make it happen”. Learn the step-by-step process to start forensic engineering so that your testimony will be creditable.
Litigation consulting is interesting, challenging, and profitable. If what is involved interests you, I recommend adding “Forensic Engineering” to your practice as a consulting engineer. Learn the step-by-step process to start forensic engineering so that your testimony will be creditable.
Get Jack’s new book: The “Complete Guide” to FORENSIC ENGINEERING to learn the details. Also, the largest chapter in his book: The “Complete Guide” to CONSULTING ENGINEERING covers the “highlights” of Forensic Engineering. Visit TheEngineersResource.com to find out more.
Learn how to be a forensic engineer. Learn how to be a forensic expert witness. How to be an engineering expert witness. How to obtain training as a forensic engineer. How to obtain training as an engineering expert witness.